Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tag your it

Okay so I saw this on Autumn's blog; Storygirl. It looked interesting so I decided to do it.
1) If you were stranded on an island and you could only order take out once, what restaurant would you order from?
I'd have to say Sonic, they have an awesome selection of yummy (not healthy) food.

2) If you had a backstage pass to meet any band/singer in the world, who it be?
I don't know maybe Toby Keith or Sugarland or Taylor Swift, or maybe .. haha

3) What was your favorite TV show when you were three?
Umm I wasn't allowed to watch tv when I was younger

4) Pick a song that describes you or the situation you're in as of right now.
Whoa tough one. I have such swinging moods right now. Sometimes I'm really happy and hopeful and sometimes I'm sad and depressed. I guess it'd be Keep Holding On? I think is the name by who I'm not sure.

5) Post a picture of your favorite shoes
I'm too lazy to find a picture of one right now but they are a type of converse with Dr.Suess on them.

 6) If you could create a new word to put in the dictionary, what would it be?
Idamajit

7) Are you a rush, rush, rush kinda person, or do you stop and smell the roses?
I tend to be a rush rush type of person, but I do try and smell the roses

8) When you meet Jesus, what's the first thing you want to do?
Ya' know this seems to be a popular question. I have no idea I mean it's a sort of out there question.

Okay so I tag the first 8 ppl who's names start with one letter of the alphabet.

Kaity

No comments:

Post a Comment