Saturday, November 27, 2010

Damsel's daybook

Found this,thought it was interesting, modified it a little, and decided to try it end of story.


Outside my window...... It's dark, cold, and windy
I am thinking about......... lots of things, mainly how much school I need to finish before Christmas break.
From the kitchen.......... uhhh kitchen whats that? I just spent two days cooking I am taking a break from that place.
I am creating ......... Surprises in nature, pictures will follow.
I am reading......... Nothing right now, I don't have a library card to the new library yet.
I am hearing....... the sounds of people cleaning up and preparing for bed i.e. lotsa, lotsa noise
 I am hoping.........  for a few secret wishes to come true
I am planning.......... to overcome my fears and just do it, oh and to give the dog a bath. He smells...bad!
I am wearing............ A green hoodie (my fav) and black sweats.
Around the house.......... Prep for a new season
My wish of the week ......... to be able to inspire someone by my actions big or small

Picture Thoughts......

 Two of my sisters before their dance recital.

1 comment: