Monday, November 15, 2010

Only a little late

All right, so when I started this blog I expected to have time to post......right. Life got busy in a good way and I decided to put this on hold until I had some more time. So I'll tell you a little bit about me;
I am a firm believer in Christ. I mess up a LOT, but I do my best to live 'right'. I have seven younger siblings who I love to death. I also have two dogs and a cat. I am homeschooled, but not a freak. I like modern things, but I also like things that are kind of outdated (sewing,cooking,home ec. time of stuff) I believe in the right to life. I am also a strong supporter of families of all sizes. I have two awesome parents. I've heard a lot of kids my age complain about how they hate their parents and I usually go whaat!?! As far as I can see it my parents are my parents (discipline etc), but also my friends ( I can tell them anything, laugh and joke around) They trust me and respect me and in return I do my best to trust and respect them. There are times when I get mad at them, but I usually understand why. I love sports soccer, swimming, running etc. I love art, puzzles and creative things. When I graduate I hope to become a photojournalist (dream job National Geo.)for some traveling magazine. So that's some about me. I know it's scattered, but you'll find out more as I try to keep up this blog.
Kaity

No comments:

Post a Comment