Thursday, April 28, 2011

So it's been quiet here as my life has been in an uproar.  Studying for the SAT in June, hopefuly I will know enough Algebra to get me through. Hope being the key word. Spent a few days at the beach with my family, where we saw the cathedral of St.John the Baptist in Savannah and where I celebrated my 16th birthday. Everyone had a great time and was sad to leave, but happy to be home in our own *ahem- by ourselves* beds. I also got to see SCAD, Savannah college of Art and Design. I have fallen in love and in two years you will find me there.....maybe. I really, really like the college I just don't know what I'm doing with life right now, I'm sure you all know the feeling. My sisters dance recital is in a week, they've been working very hard at perfecting their dances and I'm sure they'll do great! and there is a ton more that i've experienced lately not limited to an amazing church reatreat, a blessed easter, many, many wonderful friends who share their love with me, and studying for an upcoming license test.  How's everyone else's spring changing or going?

Claretta

No comments:

Post a Comment