Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tag dos

If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?    Actually I do blog with my middle name, simply because 1. it's french 2. it was my great grandmother's middle name 3. I like it because it feels original and different.    

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side: 
no particular incident comes to mind but I do have a habit of sticking to what I said, even if it's wrong. 3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? 
Um I don't really know.  Most times I see someone who appears complete, but is really searching for something else. Deep I know.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Water and melted cold popsicles 
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? 
Lots of things read, do puzzles, take pictures etc.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? 
Lotsa, lotsa things
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?  
Honestly I don't remember, I think I was more just there. Of course I didn't start homeschool until half way through 2nd grade.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?     
My mind is rather addled right now from the daylight savings time so I have absolutely no clue9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events? 
I'm okay with sharing my faults and others mistakes here. I just have to remind myslef this blog is a documentary for me...not anyone else. I choose to let others view it simply because others see things from another perspective and that's always helpful in my journey
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book, or talk on the phone, which would you choose and why?  
Haha hard choice... depends on the book or person I'm talking to.  I enjoy having conversations with people I don't get to see often, but I do love getting lost in a good book!

Ta-ta
Claretta

1 comment: