Wednesday, March 2, 2011

 So it's been quiet here, mainly 'cause I am attempting to forget 10 years worth of English grammar for the sake of two years of Spanish. Fun I know, envy me if you wish (not). Besides that I've been preparing for Confirmation, which is this Sunday btw. In the beginning.. *pause for dramatic effect* there was..... light!, okay joking, there was light, but I'm not going back that far. At the start of my confirmation prep I was reluctant to have anything to do with anyone. Looking back over the months I realize that if I hadn't gone for confirmation I wouldn't have met the amazing friends and people I now know.
Other decisions still loom in my future. I feel the pressure to make a career choice, but if and when I do I want it to be mine and not something I just do to appease someone. Oddly enough I think the medical profession is appealing, especially the doctorate part of it. even thought I hate science of any kind with a passion.  So much more I have to say that I can't fit into one little box. Guess I'll have to update more often.
Sweet dreams,
Claretta


                Recent warm day



                               Three of my helpful monkeys or is it monkies?


                                 Still don't know if I like this one or not


                                                   rough sketch numero una


                               messy projects with a plate of fries and ketchup oh and my yellow happy face cup

                                       A goose or geese at the walking park


                                  take two



                             Completed project of above sketch minus the fries and cup and ketchup and overall messines

2 comments:

  1. Hey Claretta!
    Hope all goes well with your Confirmation. Who is your patron saint?
    ~ Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. I finally chose St. Augustine. :)

    ReplyDelete