Sunday, January 2, 2011

Curiouser and curiouser


                                                                Toby


                                                  Chlo and I out in the woods


                                                    Dad, Mom, and I after Christmas mass



                                      Toby again, he woke up and just started smiling at everyone Christmas morning





                                           Me pretending to be ......something.

2010 was an interesting year. So much happened that I will forever remember. I grew in my faith preparing for confirmation. I grew in self-esteem and confidence through several different experiences and many wonderful people.  Lastly I grew in trust. I was able to see first hand that God is not some figure watching man kind screw up, but an actual presence in each of our lives. I still feel alone at times, but now I trust that God will guide me down His path. I'm ready for 2011 to be another great year in my life! I hope and pray it will also be a wonderful year for all of you!
Claretta

2 comments: