Thursday, December 23, 2010

For Christmas this year, we're gonna make some noise!!Let the world rejoice!

I'm listening to Christmas songs so that should explain the title, sort of. Anyways I'd like to know what do you like to read? Is it adventure, romance, or sci-fi? Do you like suspense or horror? I personally love to read every genre, except the romance. The adult romance books focus *ahem* a bit too much on the 'romance'. Some of my favorite authors are Madeline L'engle, Shannon Hale, Margy Higgins Clark, Ray Bradbury, Regina Doman  etc..  So now the comments are open,as always, for y'all to share your favorite books. or authors
Claretta

3 comments:

  1. Ahh!!!
    I love Regina Doman, John Flanagan, Christopher Paolini, C.S. Lewis, Laura Lee Hope, and Gerald Morris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of all of those except John Flanagan. I'll have to look him up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Flanagan's an Australian author who is (still) writing a series of books called Rangers Apprentice.
    He's one of my absolute fav authors!!!
    But you you kind of guessed that. ☺

    ReplyDelete