Saturday, December 18, 2010

Angels,stars, and reindeer

There are these awesome people who live up north, like Montana north. They are my aunt and uncle. We only get to see them once or twice every few years, but we love them!! They haven't come out of the dark ages yet (joking...kind of ;}) so unfortunately they do not have a computer, so we keep in touch by phone and letter. My uncle also likes to hunt, it goes something likes this; get in the truck, ride along the deer populated highway at 90 mph ( even though the limit is 70),it as many deer as possible, bring 'em home and make it in to sausage. It brings a totally new meaning to 'road kill'.

 Actually in truth that's probably what I would do if I could get the nerve to kill a deer,on purpose that is.


In the real world of cold harsh truths he goes real huntin with a gun and everything. The other day(ish)(ss) or so he shot an elk and we received two things(rolls?) of elk sausage, just in time for Christmas! I don't personally care for it but the littlers seem to love it.
 So as you can now see there was absolutely no point to this post except to write something down that didn't sound too crazy to my heat addled brain.
Oh and as of now I am undecided how I should sign my blog. My username is Claretta, which is actually my middle name I just thought it sounded cooler that my name, 'cause my real name is sort of like kitty just more of an A sound instead of an I.



Undecided nameless person

2 comments:

  1. Go by whatever name you like or want. Maybe come up with an alias, or maybe a name of somone you really love. Or just ask your family or friends for blog name ideas. They are sure to want to help you.
    ~ Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I am sure they would help. Silly siblings that I have,I might end with something like Moose or hot dog.

    ReplyDelete